Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cold in Dubai

Mummy and I have been ill! We both had colds on Thursday that lasted all weekend and still haven't gone yet. It's miserable. So we had a quiet weekend with Daddy looking after us. We played at home, read books and watched Barney. It wasn't very exciting but it was fun because Daddy was home.  We also checked our emails together after breakfast. My laptop is quite a bit better than my Daddies...
It has started to get cooler here so Mummy and I can spend a bit more time outside. We took my trike along the plaza yesterday and stopped at Starbucks for a drink and I chatted away to anyone that would listen there! Grandad flew to Dubai yesterday for a day before he went to India. Mummy managed to see him briefly at the airport but I was fast asleep so missed him! Mummy said he gave me a big kiss though. I was sad to have not seen him!

Today I started one of my term classes. It's called Mini Miracles and I love it! We did lots of singing and dancing, I'm very good at that, and played with toys. Then we had a craft session and I coloured in a parrot and gave him a few feathers! Mummy and Daddy are so proud of my picture, they have stuck it on the fridge and on Facebook (of course!) so everyone can see it. Mummy said I can do lots more pictures if I want to, especially now I don't tend to eat the crayons!
Tomorrow we have lots of friends coming to play at our house, I'm very excited! I also have a couple of baby classes running this week so we are keeping very busy! Next week Mummy and I are starting Baby Zumba with my friend Eleanor and her mummy. It sounds interesting! I hope you all have a lovely week.

Lots of love,

Ella xx



No comments:

Post a Comment