Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy Weekend!

I had a lovely few days since I last blogged. On Wednesday 9 of my friends came to play at my house in the afternoon. There were a lot of people in the apartment but we all had good fun playing whilst our mummies chatted as usual! Daddy came home early but hid himself away in the bedroom when he saw how many babies had invaded his living room! After everyone had left, I had dinner and went straight to bed as I was so exhausted! Daddy went out for drinks with his work friends and came home with a takeaway for him and Mummy! I think it is really mean when they have takeaway and I am in bed!

On Thursday morning we had to go to Boogie Babies. I love it there, we dance and sing funny songs whilst playing with toys! My friend Amelie was there too, she is a little bit shy so didn't seem to want to join me at the front of the class! I tried to copy the teachers actions and when I came home, I watched The Wiggles DVD and did some of the actions for Mummy again! She thinks I'm really funny, I like making her laugh at me! I met my friend Eleanor after Boogie Babies for lunch at Carluccios. Mummy ordered a pizza for us to share but made me eat it with my top off! She forgot top pack my bib and I was wearing a white top! That was slightly embarrassing! Eleanor and I are a little bit under the weather still too.

We decided to have a lazy day after we went shopping for our weekly food yesterday. Daddy treated Mummy to a turkish coffee at the Ibn Batutta mall and then we came home for lunch and my nap. We all played indoors until it was time for my dinner. After that, Daddy took us to Cone Street for ice-cream! I loved it, it helped my sore throat! I was so tired when we got home that I had to go straight to bed and I slept until after 6am this morning which is unusual for me!
Tasting Daddies Ice-Cream (It was very cold!)
Today we went to Children's City. it's a big green park that has lots of things to do. We went to the science museum. Daddy loves anything to do with science and was playing with everything there! It was very funny for Mummy and I to watch him. We got to play with instruments and make lots of noise, I played with water which was my favourite part of the day! My least favourite part was when Daddy decided to make an imprint of me in the needle shaper! Mummy took photos which I have to admit were quite funny! I hope we go back there again. It was very hot today so it was a great place to hide away!
Tomorrow Mummy is taking me to Peekaboo at the Mall of the Emirates.  We also have to do some shopping as it is my Daddies birthday next week! I'm very excited, Mummy and I have plans to make it a very special day. We have lots of things planned again next week and I'll tell you all about it. It is also my friend Amelie's last week here in Dubai so we have arranged to play with her on Tuesday afternoon and we will say goodbye! I think it'll be quite sad.

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

Lots of love

Tinkerbella xx 

1 comment:

  1. Your weekend looks like it was fun Ella! It will be sad saying goodbye but we can keep in touch on Facebook and I can keep up to date with your antics on here!

    ReplyDelete