Saturday, August 3, 2013

I am 3!

On Monday, I turned 3. I'd had a big party the weekend before with lots of my friends (sadly some of my closest friends weren't there though so I've asked mummy for another party when they get back! She said no...) On the Sunday I went into Summer Camp at nursery and my teacher and teaching assistant had decorated the room and we had cakes, played party games, danced and played with balloons! I had a wonderful time and loved celebrating with my nursery friends.


I was very excited to come into the living room to find a carpet of pink balloons and lots of presents for me on Monday morning. I had a lovely fairy garden and fairies from Mummy and Daddy and Michael bought me books, sunglasses, Barbies and accessories and so much more. Aoife had also given my Mummy some presents that I could open when it was my actual birthday and I loved my princess dressing up set, hair clips and space hopper. I was very lucky. After breakfast I went to soft play with Daddy and Michael. The lady there painted flowers on my arms and we had a lot of fun.


Mummy had booked afternoon tea for us at the Ritz Carlton which we all really enjoyed. I was so pleased when the staff came out singing Happy Birthday with a big cheesecake for me. It had an enormous sparkler on top that I couldn't blow out! The rest or the restaurant diners sang along and clapped for me. I loved every minute of it! I was so tired by the end of it that I had an early night ready for summer camp fun the next day!


I cannot wait to turn 4 next year now!

Ella x

No comments:

Post a Comment