Thursday, August 8, 2013

Eid al-Fitr

Ramadan has come to an end and today we are starting our four day weekend for Eid. I'm so pleased that Daddy will get to spend so much time with us! Mummy seems more pleased about being able to go to a coffee shop and drink coffee... Unfortunately our weekend will be much quieter than we had planned as poor Mikey Moo is not very well. He keeps being sick (on Mummy haha) and is very upset. I'm the only one that seems to make him happy again but it doesn't last very long.

Poorly Mikey Moo

I spent another week at summer camp last week but was sad not to be able to see any friends on the days we had arranged play dates because of Michael. I was also sad to say goodbye to my wonderful teacher after 18 months. It was her last day yesterday but hopefully we made it very special with our little party. I only have a few weeks left at nursery too, I start big school in September! Mummy is taking me shopping this weekend for my uniform.

I am also hoping Mummy will take us swimming tomorrow morning when Daddy is playing golf. Hopefully the weather will be better, it has been a strange August so far with rain, clouds and relatively low temperatures! I've even been able to ride my bike outside which I am getting very good at! Michael shouts at me to let him have a go too, I'm not keen on that idea at all though.

It's raining!!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week. We have visitors lined up- Auntie Charlotte is flying over in 10 days and my Grandad (and hopefully Nanny) are coming in September! I can't wait to show them my new school!

Lots of love

Ella xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment