Sunday, September 23, 2012

Weekends with Friends

Our weekends are over far too quickly for my liking but at least we had a lovely one. Mummy and Daddy took me shopping on Thursday as I needed new sandals. I chose some very pretty white ones and Mummy got some new black ones. Daddy had to buy trainers as he has started running again now that it is getting cooler outside. Mummy and I went to Adriana's for dinner and to play in the evening as our Daddies went out to the yacht club with their friends. We had a lovely time and I stayed up until 11pm when Daddy came home! I slept for a long time on Friday morning which I think made my parents very happy!

Sporting a tummy like Mummies at Adriana's house

We went to the Dubai Mall on Friday morning. We wandered around the shops for a while before we had to do our usual Waitrose shopping. Adriana and her family came for dinner that evening and we had lots of fun together. We also made an impressive mess by pulling out all of my toy boxes! Daddy was trying to encourage Adriana's daddy to do a 10k run with him in 8 weeks time. I think it worked! The best part is that we will be spending a night at the Atlantis hotel that weekend as a treat from Daddy! Mummy will be very close to having my baby brother so we are going to have a little break away together one last time before the sleepless nights start for my parents again!

On Saturday we went to look around the hospital where Mummy will have our baby. It's a very modern and clean hospital which looked more like a hotel than hospitals back home! Mummy looked quite scared and was not her usual chatty self. Daddy asked all of the questions though so hopefully he covered everything! When my mummy has to stay at the hospital, my Granddad is going to be here to look after me! I'm really looking forward to having my grandparents come over and visit us! Mummy and Daddy took me swimming yesterday afternoon and I showed Daddy how well I can swim and even better, how I can jump in the water at the deep end! We called my Grandparents on Skype afterwards and Nanny has a week of dog sitting for my Aunty! I'm not sure Granddad is impressed with 3 dogs in the house and I don't think our doggy Josh likes the new tenants too much either!

I'm back at nursery today and Daddy is working in Abu Dhabi although he told Mummy he'd be home early as the football is on! Mummy is taking me to soft play this afternoon with Eleanor and we are having pizza for dinner! I'm looking forward to that! I hope you are all having a good weekend and that the weather isn't getting too cold just yet!

Lots of love

Ella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment