Thursday, September 20, 2012

Happy Weekend

I'm so glad the weekend is finally almost here and I get to spend some time with Daddy again. Adriana and her family are coming for dinner tomorrow evening too which will be lots of fun. I'm sure we will make lots of mess for Mummy! This week has been busy again and Mummy and I are beginning to feel quite tired. Mummy is also getting bigger and she is starting to struggle with chasing after me now. She says both the baby and I make her even more tired! Nursery is tiring for me too, although i do have a lot of fun when I am there. This week we have been learning all about people's feelings and how we should be kind to each other. Mummy has been very impressed as she said I have not hit any children this week at all! Cheeky Mummy!


On Tuesday I went to Adriana's for dinner with Mummy as both of our Daddies were working late. It meant that I had another late night and was a bit grumpy yesterday. Mummy still took me to meet Eleanor at soft play in the morning though and then we had to go to the mall and do a bit of boring shopping. I still need some sandals so poor daddy and I are going to be dragged to the mall again this weekend! After I get home today and have a sleep, we are going to the swimming pool. I haven't been for a week so I'm very excited. I'm also hoping that Daddy will come home early so we can start our weekend!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend too.

Lots of love

Ella xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment