Monday, September 17, 2012

Splashing Fun

Mummy, Daddy and I had a busy weekend. Mummy and I did our usual Friday morning supermarket shop which I always find incredibly boring but have started adding items to the trolley that I want which makes it a bit more fun. Especially when Mummy doesn't notice until we get to the checkout! I went to my friend Lily's 3rd birthday party in the afternoon which was great fun. It was held at a soft play so I made Daddy go up and down the slide with me. I'm sad that Mummy can't join in anymore, I'm looking forward to her getting rid of that giant tummy so she can slide again too!

Saturday was spent at Ikea buying more toy boxes and bedding for my big girl bed. I could tell by Daddies face that he was having as much fun as I was there! I was glad to come home and help Mummy sort out all of my toys so that they are no longer bulging out of boxes and taking over the living room! We got my train set out after that whilst poor Daddy had work to catch up on. My Uncle Christopher and Aunty Lisa got married on saturday too but we weren't able to attend which was very sad. Fortunately they are having a bigger do next year so we plan to go back for that instead. It sounds like it was a lovely afternoon though and we can't wait to see photos!

I was pleased to get back to nursery on Sunday, I missed my teacher and friends over the summer. We had lots of fun in the sandpit, although Mummy complained that half of it was in my hair when I got home! We did some painting too and I can't wat to show Mummy the picture that I made for her and Daddy. Mummy has told me we need to buy scrapbooks to keep all of my art work in because there is no room left on the fridge or door anymore!


This morning I had breakfast out with Mummy and we talked about nursery and Mickey Mouse. We were hoping to go to the park but it's still a little hot here so Mummy filled up the paddling pool for me! I'm having so much fun splashing Mummy and emptying water out of the pool! This afternoon I am going to Adriana's house to play and was very excited to hear that Daddy will be home early tonight because he has to be up very early to travel to Saudi tomorrow. It means we can have dinner together and Daddy can give me my bath!


I hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Miss you lots,

Ella xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment