Thursday, August 16, 2012

Tomorrow!

I'm very excited, today is my last day at Summer Camp because tomorrow Mummy and Daddy are taking me on a big aeroplane and we are coming home to visit you all! It's been a busy week for Mummy trying to get organised to come back. Mummy still keeps unpacking the extra toys I have been putting in the cases! I'm not impressed! Mummy is going to get her nails done whilst I'm at camp this morning as a treat for doing all of our packing- I'm not sure she has told Daddy yet though...

After Summer Camp yesterday, Mummy took me swimming and we had lots of fun. My favourite game is jumping in off the side at the deep end. I kept landing on Mummy and she was going under the water. I found it very funny! I tried to swim without my armbands on but I don't float at the top for very long. I was very brave though and didn't panic or cry when I went under the water. Mummy says I'll get there soon. Daddy came home early and we all played together last night. I also had ice cream as a treat!

This afternoon I am going to see my friends Dhani, Lila and Lily and we will be having birthday cake to celebrate Dhani turning 2 tomorrow. I hope Mummy has wrapped his presents, I'm not very good at it! I also told Mummy that if Dhani doesn't want his presents, I'll keep them instead! I'm really looking forward to having cake! When we get home, I have just one more sleep! I am really looking forward to seeing my Nanny and Granddad tomorrow and Aunty Becci is coming over too! On Saturday morning, my cousins will come to Nanny and Granddads for breakfast before we drive to Kent to see my other Nanny, Granddad, Aunties, Uncles and cousin! It's going to be a busy weekend!

I hope I see you very soon!

Lots of love

Ella xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment