Tuesday, August 14, 2012

3 More Sleeps...

It's probably obvious that we are getting very excited about coming home to visit this weekend! Mummy and I have done most of our shopping but we weren't able to get shoes for me. I've got funny size feet according to Mummy and anything we did find that fitted was too summery for the UK. Mummy also looked for shoes that I can wear to my Aunty and Uncles wedding and I chose some very pretty white ones with 3 roses on them. Mummy said I wasn't allowed them when she checked the price, so I ran around the shop and refused to take them off! She wasn't very happy about it, but I wasn't very happy that she wouldn't buy me the beautiful, expensive shoes!

I've had a few good days at summer camp this week. My favourite teacher Miss Vicky has been working in the classroom next door to me so I have been pressing my face up against the window to get her attention. Sometimes she comes into cuddle me! We were singing lots of songs this afternoon before mummy came to get me but I have a tummy bug so wasn't joining in. I feel a bit better after my nap this afternoon though. I have to be better ready to go on the aeroplane on Friday too!


I have 2 days left at summer camp and on Thursday I'm going to Lily's house to have a little party for our friend Dhani's birthday. I'm looking forward to eating some cake! Dhani's mummy bakes delicious cakes, I can't wait! Mummy took me shopping to choose Dhani's birthday presents too, I hope he likes them and I hope he lets me help unwrap them! Daddy is coming home early today so we get to have dinner together and he can give me a bath- my favourite time of day!

I can't wait to see you all in a few days!

Lots of love

Ella xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment