Saturday, August 11, 2012

Last Weekend in Dubai...

Well for 3 weeks anyway! Mummy, Daddy and I are literally counting down the days now. Daddy reminded us this morning that there are just 6 days to go until we fly to Birmingham! All of us are excited and Mummy has nearly finished packing! I was very lucky yesterday. We went to the mall and Daddy took me to play at Peekaboo whilst Mummy got on with the shopping. I had lots of fun but Daddy struggled to keep up with me and my fast running! He told Mummy I wore him out after an hour! Mummy managed to get a few more clothes that we needed for home without spending so much that Daddy gave her the disapproving look. We went home and had lunch together before Daddy and I fell asleep. I really must have tired him out!

Once we woke up, Mummy got me all dressed up and we went over to have dinner with friends. I met their new baby Aida too, she was very small and seemed a little bit frightened when I screamed. We had a lie down together under her play gym too! Dinner was delicious but a little bit spicy so I blew raspberries to get the heat off my tongue! Luckily everyone thought it was funny. Baby Aida has 2 cats that I had lots of fun chasing and terrifying! I asked Mummy if we can have cats too but she said not until I'm older and calmer. We came home well past my bedtime so I fell straight to sleep and slept in until after 8am this morning.

We have spent this morning swimming. I haven't been with both Mummy and Daddy for a long time. We had lots of fun kicking our legs and playing with my beach ball. I also jumped in off the sides a lot! I had a lovely time and didn't want to come out! We came home for lunch and now Mummy is insisting that I go and have a nap. Next week is my last at Summer Camp, I'm looking forward to lots more fun activities but most of all, I'm looking forward to getting on an aeroplane on Friday and coming to see you all!

Lots of love

Tinkerbell xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment