Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Summer Holidays

Mummy and I are finding ways to keep entertained and busy now that nursery has finished and I'm not starting summer camp for three more weeks. We had a fun morning on Monday at soft play with my friends Eleanor, Toby, Abigail and Mia. It was the last time I will play with Toby until September as he is flying back to the UK this morning for a couple of months. I hope it doesn't rain too much and he gets to play outside! We still have six weeks here before we get on a plane and go back to visit you all. I'm very excited but wish we were able to leave sooner. After soft play, I fell fast asleep for a couple of hours and had to have lunch late! Daddy was working from home so I interrupted him a few times during the afternoon which is always fun!

Yesterday Mummy and I looked after Mia so that her parents could pack the rest of their things as they are leaving Dubai on Friday and had to move into a hotel for a few days. Mia and I had lots of fun playing together and eating. Mummy did however, have to separate us at lunchtime as Mia kept snatching my fork and throwing it on the floor and I kept pinching Mia's food in retaliation! We both fell asleep after lunch but woke up a little while later and started playing all over again. We made a brilliant mess for Mummy (although she did make me help her clean up after Mia had left!) I had to say bye bye to Mia at 4pm but hopefully I'll see her again one day when we are home visiting.


Today is another very hot day. Mummy says that she has a few chores to get on with in the house (boring) but we are going for a swim this afternoon! This morning, I'm allowed to play with my toys and watch Mickey Mouse though so I'm happy! I hope all of you are enjoying your week.

Lots of love,

Ella xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment