Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Daddy's Coming Home

I'm very excited that Daddy has managed to cut his travels short and is coming home this afternoon! Mummy and I haven't seen him since Sunday so are really looking forward to having him home for a few days! We are having a quiet morning watching Mickey Mouse and playing with my toys but this afternoon Mummy is taking me to Lily's house to play with her, Dhani and Lila. Hopefully Daddy will be back by the time we get home.

I had a fun day at soft play with Eleanor and Sky yesterday. We spent two hours playing and dancing before I got hungry and asked Mummy to take me home for lunch. Eleanor was allowed to come back and eat with me which was great fun! She is going back to the UK this week for a month and when she gets back here, we will be flying home so it will be a long time before I see her again! We played with my toys after lunch whilst our mummies sat chatting over tea- mummies seem to like to do that! Eleanor and I also put sandwiches and crisps in my toy boxes which was very funny, although Mummy didn't seem to think so when she found them this morning!

Tomorrow, Mummy has promised to take me swimming. We are trying to go at least once a week but it depends on the weather. Sometimes it's too sandy outside which is very unpleasant! When it is really sunny though, I get smothered in horrible cream and Mummy doesn't let me stay outside for more than half an hour!

Anyway, time to go, I've spotted Mummy putting the washing out so plan to be helpful...

Lots of love

Ella xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment