Sunday, April 29, 2012

First Day at Nursery

So today I gave in and stayed at nursery for the whole morning. Mummy dropped me off just after 8:30am and I cried a little bit to start with. After all the other children had arrived, we went to the soft play area which is a lot of fun. There are lots of tunnels and things for me to climb! After soft play it was snack time. I ate all of my snacks this time and Mummy had put a juice in my bag as a treat. I drank most of it and spilt a little of it down my top. After snack time we did some painting and I managed to paint my top so I was changed before we went outside to the playground. There is also a huge room in my nursery that has been made to look like a miniature town. There are wooden houses, a bakery, a post office with a post box, telephone booths and so much more. We spent some time in there before going back to play in the classroom. Before I knew it mummy had arrived to pick me up. I was so excited to see her, I showed her everything I had been playing with and tried to tell her about everything I had done. It was such a fun day. I said bye bye to my teacher and the teaching assistants and I was very glad when Mummy said I can go back again on Tuesday!

We had a lovely weekend. I hope you all did too. I spent yesterday afternoon at Toby's house to celebrate his birthday. He had a Finding Nemo themed party with a big bouncy castle that was great fun! I ate lots of party food and had lots of juice, Mummy and Daddy said the sugar had made me go wild, but I was just loving being there and playing! I think Toby had a lovely party too. His mummy has told my Mummy that Toby has been playing with the police car I bought for him today! I'm glad he liked it because I really liked it too! I hope Mummy will buy one for me for my birthday! Tomorrow I am going to have lunch with Toby's mummy and little sister. Toby will be in nursery so I won't get to see him which is a shame as I was hoping he'd bring the police car for us to play with. Oh well.


Lots of love

Ella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment