Thursday, April 5, 2012

Almost Easter in Dubai

Daddy will be finishing work today ready for the Easter Break. We plan to go to Thailand on Saturday which is right in the middle of our Easter celebrations. Tomorrow, Good Friday, Mummy said we will be having hot cross buns for breakfast, I love them! I am going to Adriana's for dinner in the evening and we are going to paint eggs. It's a tradition from her mummies country and my Mummy and I are very excited to be involved. Mummy has arranged for the Easter Bunny to come early to us as we will not be here on Sunday. So Saturday, I am hoping that I will have some eggs to hunt! We are flying late on Saturday so I have a whole afternoon planned with Daddy, just the two of us whilst Mummy goes to the spa and finishes packing.

It's been another busy week here. Daddy has been working very hard so we have not seen much of him. I'm so glad we are going away next week so that I can have him all to myself for a whole week (well I suppose I'll have to share with Mummy). I met up with my friends Lily, Lila and Dhani on Monday afternoon and we went to the park. It was cloudy but still warm here. On Tuesday I had my last Mini Miracles class. I won't be able to go next term as I have to start nursery. I had a lovely time though and played in the play area with Nay afterwards. Nay has to move away from Dubai at the weekend which Mummy and I are very sad about. We are really going to miss her and her mummy. I spent Tuesday afternoon with Adriana getting up to all sorts of mischief! Daddy had to get up at midnight and fly to Saudi so I didn't see him much at all and still haven't seen him since!

Mummy and I had to go and buy things for holiday yesterday at Ibn Battuta Mall and Mummy had to get some photos taken so that we could finish the registration at my nursery. I was able to buy my new school bag too, I chose Tinkerbell as she is very pretty! I actually wanted the Transformers one first but Mummy said it was a bit too old for me! We went to Adriana's for dinner afterwards and we had lots of fun eating and playing. Both of our Daddies were on their way home from Saudi but their plane was delayed which meant I was in bed before Daddy got home. I was also still asleep when he left for Abu Dhabi this morning! I can't wait for him to come home tonight! Mummy and I are still in bed. She is enjoying another cup of tea whilst I have my milk! We love lazy mornings but we need to get up soon as I have my last Boogie Babies class today. Mummy is unsure if we should go though as I have a temperature and a bad belly... She isn't sure whether it is because I had injections this week or if I have a bug. She has promised to take me to the beach or pool later too so I hope I'm not poorly!


I hope you all have a lovely long weekend celebrating Easter. I'll be thinking about you all eating chocolate eggs whilst I'm splashing around in my hotel pool with Mummy and Daddy!

Lots of love

Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment