Saturday, April 28, 2012

Dubai Summer

Summer is most definitely on its way here and it is getting more humid every day! Yesterday it was really warm until after 6pm so we spent most of the day inside playing. None of us are looking forward to the summer this year in Dubai! Finding ways to keep me entertained is hard for Mummy, especially when nursery will finish at the end of June for 2 months. We have been thinking about me going to a summer camp but I'm not too keen on the idea at the moment, I still don't like nursery all that much!

I was taken to nursery again on Thursday morning and as always I let Mummy know I was very unhappy about it. I gave up crying a little while later and was very happy when my class went out to play in the sandpit. I played in the big wooden boat with my new friend Sara and I felt just like my Granddad- he is a pilot and has one of the best jobs ever! After we had played outside, we were taken in to our classroom for snack time. I like snack time, but I really don't like it when my snacks are taken away from me before I have finished! That made me very upset again and after a couple of hours at nursery, Mummy finally came to get me. I was absolutely shattered and asked to go straight to bed when we got home.

Mummy took me to play at Dhani and Lila's in the afternoon which was a lot of fun! They have a big playroom full of toys! Their mummy made popcorn and cake for us too! We couldn't stay very long as we had arranged to go for dinner at the Hilton with some of Daddies friends in the evening. I like to go to the Hilton as there is a big outdoor play area for me. After we had all eaten dinner, Mummy put me in my stroller with In the Night Garden on my iPad and I fell asleep. I woke up very late when we arrived home and was so tired, I couldn't wait to go to bed! Nursery is really wearing me out!

Yesterday we had a quiet day playing at home. I love the weekends as Daddy is home with us. He treated us to a take away last night too and Mummy and I had Pad Thai which reminded us of our holiday in Thailand. We miss our holiday! Today Mummy is off to get her nails done and I'll play with Daddy. We also have to collect my ID card and go to the post office (boring!). This afternoon though, I am off to Toby's birthday party and I'm very excited! I still need to write in his card and wrap his presents though!

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend!

Lots of love,

Tinkerbell xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment