Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Count Down!

We are officially a week away from Christmas! I'm very excited but think Mummy is even more so! We had a few more festive days last week to help us feel as though Christmas really is on the way! I got to sing lots of Christmas songs and dance to disco lights in the dark at Boogie Babies on Thursday! I loved it, it was so much fun. I got a present at the end too! I spent Thursday afternoon with my friend Adriana who I've not seen since before we were back in Lichfield. We had lots of fun playing at her house. On Friday I had a Christmas party to go to. I had a great time playing in the soft play area, eating lots of food and meeting Father Christmas! He asked if I had been good this year (stupid question, of course I have!) and then gave me a present! It was so much fun and ver overwhelming. We left early as I was just so tired. I fell asleep in the car before we had even left the car park!

This party is so exciting! 
What do you mean have I been good?! Of course I have!

We had to go to Ikea afterwards which wasn't so festive! Mummy is planning on cooking our Christmas dinner next week so asked Daddy for lots of new things to help her make it! I'm looking forward to this dinner already! I had 2 whilst visiting my Grandparents earlier this month and I loved them!  After shopping for boring things in Ikea, we went to the Mall of Emirates so Daddy could buy an Apple TV. He and Mummy love it, they have kept it all to them selves in their bedroom though!

Yesterday we did some last minute Christmas shopping and Mummy promised me that on Thursday we would do our last Christmas shop as I have been getting fed up of malls and supermarkets recently! We went to see my friend Nellie at her new villa in the evening and stayed for a Christmas BBQ and drinks (I had juice!). It was lots of fun and their villa is so big so I had a lot of space to run around in and stairs to climb! I stayed up until 10pm and was so tired. Nellie gave me a Christmas present too! I love getting lots of presents, Christmas is brilliant! Nellie is flying back to the UK today for Christmas. I've warned her about how cold it is and how she should watch out for her mummy putting socks on her hands too! I'll miss her lots.

A garden to run wild in!

Today I am playing with my friend Adriana again and tomorrow Mummy is taking me to Favourite Things to meet up with Lily as I've not seen her for ages! I can't wait, lots of fun things to do again this week! Then it'll be the weekend and Daddy will have a few days off to celebrate and eat lots with us! Oh and I'm sure I'll get a lot more presents as I told Father Christmas just how good I've been!

Have a lovely week everyone!

Merry Christmas!

Tinkerbella xxxxxx

1 comment: