Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Airport Adventure

So I got my own way this evening and Daddy has agreed that I can go to the airport to pick up Uncle Christopher, Auntie Lisa and Rosie! Apparently Auntie Lisa has packed far too much and not everything will fit in the car! I'm glad she did because it means Mummy and I can go and meet them at the airport. Daddy will take the luggage, Rosie and I in his car and Mummy will take my Auntie and Uncle in a taxi so that they don't get lost or ripped off (that happened to poor Daddy when he first visited Dubai)! I'm very excited. They land at 8pm so I get to stay up past my bedtime again tonight!

I've had a great day, Mummy took me to play at Adriana's house like she promised. We had lots of fun playing with the toys that Santa had left for Adriana. She had lots of lovely wooden toys. We had lunch together and watched Elmo. Adriana's mummy took photos of us which Mummy loves. She said she has camera envy and that I should hint to Daddy that a big camera for her birthday would be a lovely present (I hope you're reading this Daddy)!


Anyway, I have to go and get ready for our airport adventure! Daddy keeps complaining that my breath smells of garlic so better go brush my teeth before I give out kisses! Miss you all lots!

Lots of love,

Tinkerbella xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment