Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Holidays Are Ending

Much to Mummies delight, I only have two more days off for Easter. I'm also looking forward to going back to nursery even though this week has been a lot of fun. Mummy is confident that I am now potty trained so is happy to venture out more! I spent all day Sunday at Eleanor's house. We had an amazing storm on Saturday night that continued into Sunday. A mix of thunder, lightning, rain and sand. It helped the weather cool down a little but sadly it meant that Nellie and I couldn't play in the garden or the paddling pool like we really wanted to! Another of Nellie's friends spent some of the day with us and we played, argued and fought over toys before sitting quietly in front of Peppa Pig after lunch. Nellie and I carried on playing until dinner time and then we went to the park to play as the weather had got a little bit better. We also went in the bath together and had fun getting her mummy wet! Michael and I fell fast asleep in the car on the way home luckily for my Mummy.

Story Time 

We had a quiet morning on Monday and I stayed in playing with my toys. Mummy took me to play at Sky's house in the afternoon. I was excited on the way home as Daddy was on an aeroplane coming back from Saudi. All the excitement was too much though and I fell asleep before he got in! I was very pleased to see him yesterday morning before he went to work. We went over to my new friend India's house and played in the pool in her garden yesterday. When our daddies finished work, they ordered take away for us all so my playdate was extended until quite late! Michael and I also fell asleep in the car on the way home from there!


This afternoon I am going to meet Toby and Elodie at the park. Mummy has insisted I sleep before we go out though as I had a late night and an early start and she claims I'm really grumpy! The cheek! Tomorrow I am seeing Jack and Charlie at soft play and staying for dinner before our weekend starts! Mummy hasn't told me about any plans this weekend but I think she is hoping for some quiet, family time as we seem to always have so much on. I just hope she takes me to the pool...

Lots of love

Ella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment