Monday, February 4, 2013

Countdown to the Thomas Gangs Arrival

I got into a little bit of trouble at nursery on Sunday. I pinched two children. I thought that they deserved it but my teacher told me off and I had to take some 'time out'. I was a little annoyed that she also felt the need to tell Mummy at home time but I decided it was best to be honest and told her all about my time in 'time out'. I don't think I'll do it again. Apart from that, I had a great time at nursery as always and enjoyed playing with my friends. Daddy got home just as I was going to bed last night and I missed him lots so was glad that he was around a bit more today.

Mummy had to go to the dentist this morning so Daddy was watching Michael and I. I think we were well behaved- he just gives me the iPad and we are both happy. I had to have a little nap in the morning as my parents had arranged to take me to a big school where I was going to play in a classroom with other children and teachers. Mummy called it an assessment but whatever it was, I had fun. That is until we had to pack up the toys and leave. I threw a big screaming tantrum. I did not want to go. I'm not sure Mummy was impressed with me but she just told me not to be silly and carried me out to the car.

We went for coffee and cake near Daddies office afterwards and I was very excited when Jack and Charlie's mummy came to see me. I made her chase me around a little bit which is always good fun. Back at home, I helped Mummy make dinner and gave myself a yoghurt face mask once we had finished eating! Before bed we spoke to Nanny and my cousin Charlie on Skype. I was excited to see tem both and even more excited that Charlie is coming over on Thursday with Aunty Becci, Uncle Matthew, Ollie and Jake! We have so much planned for the week that they are here, it's going to be lots and lots of fun!


We have a busy few days before they arrive including a photo shoot of Michael and I on Wednesday. Mummy is very excited, I'm not. She's going to make us dress up in silly clothes isn't she? Mummy has also arranged play dates with friends for me tomorrow and Wednesday. It should hopefully make the week go faster!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend back home!

Lots of love

Ella xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment