Thursday, May 17, 2012

Yay for the weekend!

Nursery was great fun this morning, I had a blast! My teacher gave Mummy some photos of me having lots of fun in the sandpit. I was playing with a dumper truck and a wheel barrow so now she really does think I'm a tomboy! It's tiring though, I play for almost 5 hours at nursery and look forward to getting in my bed afterwards! After my nap, we are going to play with Adriana today! I'm not sure what we are going to do but I'm sure our mummies were talking about swimming earlier this week. I hope we go to the pool!

Daddy is flying home from Qatar as well this afternoon and should be home before my bedtime! I can't wait to see him, it's much better than blowing kisses to skype and my Mummies phone for him! Tomorrow I am going to a fairy party for Lila's 4th birthday which I am very excited about. I helped Mummy choose some birthday presents yesterday and had a lot of fun wandering around toy shops! In the Early Learning Centre, I played with a toy kitchen and made all the staff a cup of tea. They were very grateful!

Kisses for my daddy! 

Thank you to everyone that sent nice messages to my Mummy and wrote on my Facebook page yesterday. It was lovely reading through them all this morning. Well I best go and get to sleep so that I can see Adriana soon! Mummy is feeling very sick today so I think she should have a sleep with me.

Lots of love

Ella xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment