Thursday, May 31, 2012

Another Week

I've been so busy recently that I've been neglecting my blog! We decided to have a nice quiet weekend last week as it was very hot and very sandy outside. I spent the day painting with Daddy, playing with my toys, helping Mummy cook and tidy up. We also had to do a little shopping which I didn't mind too much as my parents let me walk around the mall after I promised not to run away! I also got to look around toy shops and show Mummy and Daddy what I would like for my birthday which was great fun!


I had a lovely time in nursery on Sunday but I got into a fight which really upset me. My class mate pushed me away from some toys and I retaliated so we both got told off. Mummy said that she thinks it is best that I stick up for myself though and not let other children intimidate or hurt me. I'm glad she wasn't cross with me! We did lots of playing, singing and dancing though and my teacher told my Mummy that I am the most enthusiastic person in the class when we have singing and dancing. Mummy thinks I'm going to be in lots of school plays when I am older, I really hope so! Mummy took me to Starbucks as she wanted a Frappaccino before we went to see my friend. I asked Mummy if I could try it and it was so yummy I screamed when she tried to take it back. i got told off again... We went to see Adriana in the afternoon and we played until Daddy came to get us at 7pm! We hadn't realised how late it was because we were all having a lot of fun!


On Monday I went to my music class and Mummy kept having to tell me off for not listening and running around. I was just having lots of fun though and I wasn't hurting anyone! Lots of the other children wanted to run around too but their Mummies kept dragging them back into the circle that we were supposed to sit in! Mummy feels too sick to keep chasing me at the moment, it's brilliant! I did get into trouble after I knocked over the music stand and sheet music went everywhere though, oops! We had breakfast with Eleanor and her Mummy afterwards and I ate lots of fruit dipped in yoghurt whilst Nellie tried to escape. She is very funny! Mummy took me to play with Adriana after I had napped and we stayed for lunch and dinner!

Jumping with (and on) Adriana!

I was very good at nursery on Tuesday until one of the Teaching Assistants tried to take away my lunch. I smacked her and got told off by my teacher. I hadn't finished my food and become very frustrated if people try to take things away from me. She won't do it again anyway! I didn't like it when Mummy and Daddy came to pick me up and the teacher told them I had misbehaved. I wish they didn't tell tales at nursery!

Yesterday i went to play at Toby's house and stayed for dinner which was delicious! After dinner we were allowed to play outside and Toby got the hosepipe out. He sprayed all of us lots and we were all soaking wet. It was great fun but I only had my nappy on so hid in Toby's police car to try not to get too wet! Toby and I went in the bath together afterwards and had a pyjama evening in front of the TV! When it was time to go I gave Toby a big cuddle and our teddies gave each other kisses! Our parents think we are very funny! Daddy and Mummy got a takeaway when we got home and I stayed up to help them eat it! It did mean I am going to be tired at nursery today though! This afternoon we are meeting Nellie again at the Hilton for afternoon tea. It is Mummies birthday tomorrow so we have a weekend of cake eating planned! Daddy and I have got lots of exciting things planned for Mummy too, she will have a very lovely weekend. I'll tell you all about it next week.

I hope you have enjoyed the summer weather I keep hearing about! We are very jealous of you as we are now finding it too hot here! I also see that you have a very long weekend ahead for the Queens Jubilee! We will be celebrating that with more cake I think!

Lots of love

Ella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment