Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pack Pack Packing!

Is too much fun! Mummy is trying to get organised (in between having fun in the sun during our last few days in Dubai) and is starting to pack our bags ready to come back to Lichfield on Thursday. I don't understand why Mummy gets so stressed by it, especially with little old me helping out! We don't have too much to bring back with us anyway! All of our clothes are for summer here and from what we are hearing, there isn't too much sun back home. My jeans and thick trousers don't fit so Mummy and I have to go shopping! I also have no cardigans or jumpers or even a rain coat. We plan to get most of it there as it is much cheaper than here! As long as we pack some toys, I'll be happy!
Don't forget me and Eyore! 
Deciding what to pack is hard!
Daddy flew to South Africa today and won't be home until Wednesday! Mummy is worried he will be delayed and miss our flight home on Thursday! She is such a worrier! I miss Daddy when he has to work away and I know Mummy does too. She keeps us busy though so it isn't so bad. This morning we went swimming which I am getting really good at. I can kick my legs faster than Mummy and I've started doing what Mummy calls a breast stroke! I was trying to be like a frog! It was very sunny so we only stayed in the pool for half an hour and then had some breakfast under a big umbrella! After I had a nap and lunch, we went to meet my friend Lily and her Mummy at Favourite Things. I love playing there and it was quiet today which is even better as no other children take toys off me which usually makes me very angry!
Cuddles in front of the TV before Daddy left this morning- I miss you Daddy!
Tomorrow we are going swimming again and Mummy has said we have to play indoors so that she can finish packing our bags! But we are going to Peekaboo with lots of friends on Tuesday as it will be the last time we see them before getting on a big plane! I'm very excited about flying again but Mummy and Daddy don't seem to be looking forward to it as much for some reason. My Nanny and Grandad are coming to get us from the airport which is very exciting! I can't wait to see some my family on Thursday and then the rest of them on Saturday along with my very special friends! 

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend! We will see you in a few days yippee!!!

Lots of love

Tinkerbella xx

2 comments:

  1. hi tinkerbella, nice blog...one day you will understand why packing is so stressful for mommy...I like how you help though. poor daddy, I bet you miss him but sounds like you and mommy always have plenty to do! shopping again doesnt sound like your kinda thing but maybe mommy will treat you to pizza after! we are really looking forward to seeing you on saturday and having you back for a while. Lots of Love, Clare and Oscar xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clare & Oscar! We still have not finished packing but Daddy is home now so we are happy! I got s chicken salad for lunch when shopping- how mean was that!! Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday xx

    ReplyDelete