Thursday, July 14, 2011

Boogie Baby

I have had another lovely week with Mummy and it isn't over yet! On Monday my new friend Eleanor came to my house to play. She doesn't do too much as she is only 5 months old but she does give Mummy and I lots of smiles and makes some funny noises! She also watches me and has started to grab my clothes when I sit near her. I usually have to move away as I'm not too keen on her doing that and when I grab her back my Mummy tells me off! It's so unfair! I showed Eleanor my toys but i'm not sure she was very interested as she just chewed her top... She is starting to teethe like me! I feel sorry for her, it's very painful. Eleanor is going to start eating food soon so her mummy is borrowing my cook book, I hope my Mummy can remember the recipes!

I went to Favourite Things to play on the slide and in the big ball pit on Tuesday with my other new friend Lily. She is quite a bit older than me but is very funny to watch. She looks after me too! Lily makes sure I have my dummy and when I'm upset she tells my Mummy what to do! I like her a lot! We had lunch together and then our mummies looked around the shops which was boring so we fell asleep! When we woke up they were enjoying a drink so we got up and played together with balloons that a man had given us in one of the shops. It was lots of fun but before we knew it we had to get home for dinner. They days go so quickly here!

Wednesday is Bogie Babies. I have now been to 3 classes. The first class I really enjoyed as I went to the toddler group with Cora and Amelie. I didn't like the last 2 weeks though because of all the babies! I'm not sure why they scare me. I guess I just find them boring and when they cry it scares me. Mummy says as I am almost walking, I am really more like a toddler so the others in the class seem very young, I think she's right. Next week I am allowed to join the toddler class instead. I hope Mummy lets me go to that one. I enjoy playing in the ball pit after the class though so it is worth enduring half an hour of noisy babies! We put Eleanor in the ball pit yesterday for the first time but she wasn't too keen once she started sinking! I remember when I was not able to move much and my Mummy put me in the ball pit, I found it fun until I disappeared under the balls! Poor Eleanor, I tried to show her how to move but she is just too little yet! We also met Lily and Charlize (another new friend who is 10 months old and will have a new baby brother in September!) for lunch. I love that I have made even more friends here, it gives me lots of things to do!
I don't think Eleanor wanted her photo taken!
After we had lunch and Mummy had looked for party outfits for me, we went to Lily's house to play. She doesn't live far from us but it was still very hot when we had to walk! Mummy calls us Sweaty Betty's! Lily's Mummy and Daddy are still waiting for their things to arrive from Ireland. Mummy said it takes a long time and that Daddy had to wait 6 weeks for our things to get here too! I don't think I'd have managed without my toys for that long. We played with lego which we both liked playing with until we fought over the box! I also got told off for opening cupboards and drawers oh and Lily called me a naughty baby! Cheeky Lily! I had lots of fun there and got very upset when Mummy put me in the pushchair to go home. Lily got very upset at the door when we said goodbye too. She wanted to come with us but our mean Mummies said no. I didn't mind if Lily came, don't see what the problem was...

Today I am going to see my friend Iskander as I haven't seen him for a week now! We will no doubt fall out over toys a few times but I do like playing at his house. He has fun toys to play with! Makes a change from playing with my toys too. Daddy is home for the weekend tonight and I can't wait. He spent 3 nights away in Saudi this week again and Mummy and I miss him so much. He is good fun when he is here to play. mummy said he is likely to have to do some work when I am napping though as he has lots and lots to do. I think he is worried he won't finish it all because he looked very worried when Mummy reminded him we are flying home in exactly 2 weeks this morning. Poor Daddy! He also has to go to South Africa 3 days before we go home! Mummy told me she is worried he will be delayed and she will have to fly home with me on her own! I think she is just a worrypot!

On Monday, my Auntie Charlotte is coming over to stay! I am very excited and Mummy is too- I think she is happy to have a temporary babysitter! We have lots of fun things planned and I know the week will go very very quickly. I don't want to say goodbye to her again as it will be a long time until we all see each other again. Mummy says that Auntie C is very lucky to get to go to so many different countries even though we all miss her. Mummy also says she hopes one day that I will get to do the same, I think I'll see if I can go with my Auntie then...

I hope you all enjoy the weekend. 2 more left until I see most of you! I can't wait, very very very excited. Mummy and Daddy are too!

Lots of love

EllaBella xxx

PS- I am conjuntivitis free! Mummy caught it early and it cleared up the next day. I was sad that nobody (except Mummy & Daddy) left me get well messages on my blog though. You're all currently in my bad books...

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like your having a fantastic time with your new friends! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ella Bella, I love reading your blogs, it sounds like your having far too much fun without us and made lots of new friends which I had no doubt you would as mommy is such a friendly social butterfly! cant wait to see u soon and im so sorry no one wished you well with your poorly eye I hope you can forgive me and oscar? have a lovely weekend, we are off to your best friends house today. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having a wonderful time here but I'm missing my friends at home too! Oscar and Clare you are definitely forgiven! I wish I could go to Aoife's house today with you all, maybe we can catch you on skype when you are there if her mummy has the laptop on xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! So sorry Ella for not wishing you a speedy recovery lol!!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Ella,

    We are so glad you are all better now!! Its sounds like you are having an amazing time!! We are missing you lots and lots....Charlie and Jacob have become the mischievous ones now but you will be able to join their little club when you come and visit!!
    Not long now....lease ring lots of sunshine back with you!!

    Lots of love Jenny & Charlie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Ella..its Sima :) i have been missing you so much,i am sorry i haven't been seeing you lately, but mommy was so busy lately..looking forward to c u and play together just like we used to..how about u convince ur mommy to meet on sunday so we catch up? :p love you..kisses

    ReplyDelete