Monday, May 9, 2011

Brave Mummy

Yesterday, Mummy and I were very brave and used the metro all by ourselves. I love the metro, it is lots of fun. Mummy goes in a carriage that is just for women and children so I can see and shout at other toddlers! We went to the Mall of Emirates as Mummy is looking at birthday presents for me ready for my very first birthday! The mall was very quiet, which meant we got lots of attention in shops. Mummy went into one shop called Boutique 1, by this point I was getting fed up of Mummy shops so started to put up a fuss haha! Just as mummy turned around to leave the shop, a shop assistant rushed over and took me out of my pushchair! She walked off with me so that Mummy could carry on shopping. Mummy didn't seem to want to leave me though, she only looked at clothes and shoes close to where the lady and I were playing. Later I heard her tell Daddy that she found it all a little overwhelming here as people always touch me and want to pick me up. I don't mind though, I'll smile for anyone!

We had lunch at an Italian restaurant after we had been shopping and I flirted with another waiter from Italy! He was very handsome. Mummy ordered a children's meal for me- I have a big appetite here as we are always doing so many activities- and when we had the bill, we were told I was too adorable to charge! Mummy said she was a little embarrassed but will definitely take me there agin for lunch! I ate a big chicken pasta dish all to myself, but wasn't too impressed that Mummy ate my ice-cream and gave me a banana...

Mummy didn't buy me any presents after all. She did tell Daddy that she had decided what to buy for me though so I am very excited! I love getting new toys! Daddy looked worried that Mummy was getting carried away. Mummy said I am worth every penny, so it looks like Daddy should be worried!

Today I went to an evangelical church playgroup in a place called Jebal Ali. I have met two new friends called Cora and Amelie. They are a bit older than me but are still lots of fun to watch and poke. I took books and toys off them, but they put up a good fight unlike my friends at home! Mummy kept telling me off for screaming at them! We played on the slides and sang songs whilst making lots of noise with musical instruments. I really enjoyed it and slept all the way back in the taxi. Daddy came to get me out of the taxi when we got back and I was very happy that he was home today!

Mummy and I are off to the pool now. It is a very hot day, 38 degrees and Mummy says it will keep getting hotter! I hope it doesn't get too hot too soon, I enjoy playing out in the pool too much!

Lots of love

Ella xx

PS- this morning I did a poo in the bath much to Mummies horror. Hahahahahaha!! Mummy threatened to start potty training me early though so maybe I shouldn't do it too often! 

No comments:

Post a Comment